Many of my friends and family reacted when I purchased a home of my own. Well, yes. I’m single. I never got married maybe because I haven’t met the right person yet. At my age (in my mid 40’s), I know I’m a bit late and it’s no longer my priority. So yes, I bought a piece of land ten years ago and decided to build my own tiny home. I contacted Roofing companies near me who at the same time recommended other contractors who helped build my house.
So yes, my family and friends reacted to my new home. They said it would be lonely living alone. But it turns out to be an adventure for me every day. Living alone has its perks coz I get to eat whenever I want but the challenge is eating healthy while you are solo. Many people eat alone. It is not always easy to come up with and prepare a healthy meal every day. In addition, you often have everything left over.
Good thing is that I found a collection of recipes that can be easily and quickly prepared for one person. And I would like to share it in this post. So for those living alone like me, here’s a recipe you would love to do.
Delicious creamy recipe and even easy to make at the campsite. You can vary well with it.
Fine cervelat sausage has a long shelf life and is also delicious on bread, so you have no leftovers.
For the smoked sausage, for example, use the leftover half of the smoked sausage from the recipe of kale with sausage.
Ingredients for 1 person
25 grams of dry sausage (salami or cervelate)
40 grams of smoked sausage
65 grams of mushrooms
75 grams of tagliatelle (uncooked)
125 ml of milk
1 tsp olive oil
0.25 bag of macaroni carbonara meal mix
Other supplies: Skillet
1. Cut the onions into small pieces. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
2. Cut the dry sausage into thin strips and the smoked sausage (can be a leftover) also into small pieces.
3. Lightly fry the onions and mushrooms and add the sausage strips.
4. Bake the whole well through, but keep stirring.
5. Put on water and cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the package.
6. Turn up the heat and add the macaroni carbonara bag and the milk. Keep stirring well until it thickens slightly.
7. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Put the tagliatelle on a plate and top with the carbonara sauce.
9. Enjoy your meal.
So for those living alone, I hope you find this meal interesting. Living alone doesn’t need to be lonely. You can make it appetizing every day with home-cooked meals, video games, and movies. You can invite friends to sleep over on a weekend.